Thursday 15 May 2014

Items for sale - updated

I've had a clear-out and the upshot of all my hard work is I have a number of photography items for sale. All have produced excellent images that have been published in various magazines. All have been cared for as I would my own children. Now it’s time to find new homes for these treasured items.

1)      Canon 550 EX speedlight flash, packed full of features with high-speed sync etc. Comes with manual.

2)      Sigma 100-300 F4 EX APO IF HSM for Canon. An extremely flexible lens in great condition. Complete with tripod ring and padded Sigma bag. £325.

4)      Hoya 82mm PL-Cir. £40.

5)      Hoya 77mm Pro1 Digital PL-Cir. £35.

6)      Hoya 77mm UV. £25.


Post and packaging costs will be applied. Give me a call to discuss any of these items (01337 858 807).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...