Wednesday 17 February 2010

Around Scotland in nine days

I am currently in the middle of a round-Scotland tour that has taken me to places like Castle Stuart, North Berwick and St Andrews. It is part of an initiative organised by Golf Tourism Scotland to promote best practice to the Scottish golf industry. My remit is to promote the virtues of photography to the assembled masses.

To be honest, standing up in front of a room full of quizzical golf industry bods isn't really my thing. I'm usually out on a course shooting at the break of day or in my office at the bottom of our garden writing articles. Unlike my fellow speakers who are perceptive and persuasive, I feel slightly uneasy up there, and I think it shows.

That said, the forums have been very well received and I hope my message that good photography can help the golf industry gets through.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think...